I really hate resolutions. They are rarely ever successful and I just really don’t like them. What I do like are goals. A goal is just an aspiration that you’re working towards. It doesn’t have stipulations and can be carried over to the next year. This year, my goals are a mix of a lot of things; travel, fitness, and personal growth. I know already that some of these will be accomplished, but some I’m going to have to work at. Let me stop jabbering and just show you what they are.
* Be Able to Run 1 Mile
* Get through a whole workout without quitting/slowing down
* Visit a different Country
* Visit a state I’ve never been to
* Take compliments graciously
* To completely eliminate Dairy and Soy from my diet
* To finish remodeling the Kitchen
* To take more photos
* To be in more photos
* I want to write more and keep it up even if it sucks.
* To edit the photos I take
Word/Mantra of 2017: Bold
I recently saw an Instagram post where this girl was talking about her word of the year. I’ve been thinking about it, and I’ve decided that my word for 2017 will be Bold. Not in the boldface type kinda way, but in the “boldly go where no man has gone before” kinda way. I want to do what God tells me to do and do it without shame. It’s a work in progress. Anywho, I realized I haven’t been posting on this blog and I want to start again. So let’s make this the best year ever and I’ll log back in around February 2018… just kidding. See ya next week interwebs ✌🏻️